In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11th, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following is stated:
1. IDENTIFICATION DATA: The owner of the web domain/s is Α1ejandro López Εscudero (hereinafter artistica.studio), with address in Esplugues de Llobregat, Calle Sant Francesc Xavier, nº 23, with NIF: 47.613.718-S. Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. USE OF THE WEBSITE: www.artistica.studio provides access to articles, information and data (hereinafter, “the contents”) owned by artistica.studio. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the web.
The USER agrees to make proper use of the content that artistica.studio offers through its website and, for example, but not limited to, not to use them to:
- (i) engaging in illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order activities; (ii) disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, of apology for terrorism or an attack against human rights; (iii) cause damage to the physical and logical systems of artistica.studio, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage; (iv) try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
Artistica.studio reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that threaten youth or childhood, order or public safety or that, in his opinion, are not suitable for publication.
In any case, artistica.studio will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through the blog or other participation tools that may be created, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations.
- 4.1. Purpose of the data collected and CONSENT to the treatment
The USER is informed that, through the web registration forms, data is collected, with the sole purpose of sending electronic communications, such as: newsletters, new entries (posts), as well as other communications that artistica.studio sunderstands interesting for his USERS. The fields marked as mandatory, are essential to achieve the stated purpose.
Only artistica.studio will have access to your data, and under no circumstances will these data be transferred, shared, transferred, or sold to any third party.
- 4.2. Compliance with applicable regulations
Artistica.studio complies with the guidelines of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 General Data Protection (RGPD) and Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (LOPDGDD), ensuring the correct use and treatment of the user’s personal data.
Likewise, artistica.studio informs that it complies with Law 34/2002 of July 11th, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and will request the USER’s consent for the treatment of their email for commercial purposes at every moment.
- 4.3. Rights of the interested party
We inform you that the data provided will be processed for the purpose of meeting your request and maintaining the relationship established in the forms you subscribe to.
Additionally, user data will be processed for the purpose of sending commercial communications as long as the informed, specific, free and unequivocal consent has been given for this purpose.
As an interested party, you are empowered to exercise the following rights that the data protection regulations expressly recognize, in accordance with the provisions of the same:
- Right of ACCESS to your personal data
- Right to request the RECTIFICATION of inaccurate data
- Right to request the DELETE of your data, when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- In certain circumstances, you may request the LIMITATION OF THE TREATMENT of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may exercise your right of OPPOSITION to the processing of your data. We will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may request your right to PORTABILITY of the data. It is a complementary right to the right of access, since it allows us to obtain the data that you have provided us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and can be transmitted directly to another entity upon request of the Interested Party.
You can exercise such rights, requesting by any means that you leave proof of your shipment and receipt, clearly expressing your will in this regard and, where appropriate, accompanying a copy of your ID and/or any other documentation proving your identity, by contacting the email address indicated above, or the postal address indicated above.
In addition, if you consider that any of your rights has been violated, as an interested party, you are empowered to file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (AEPD), located at Calle Jorge Juan, 6, 28001 – Madrid: https://www.aepd.es or through the electronic headquarters of the AEPD: https://sedeagpd.gob.es/sede-electronica-web/
- 4.4. Links
As a service to our visitors, our website may include hyperlinks to other sites that are not operated or controlled by artistica.studio. For this reason, artistica.studio does not guarantee, nor is it responsible for the legality, reliability, usefulness, veracity and timeliness of the contents of such websites or their privacy practices. Please be aware that their privacy practices may differ from ours before providing your personal information to these non-artistica.studio websites.
- 4.5. Cookies policy
A cookie is an information file that the server of this website sends to the device (computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.) of whoever accesses the page to store and retrieve information about the navigation that is carried out from said equipment.
Artistica.studio uses various types of cookies (technical, analytical and social) solely for the purpose of improving the user’s navigation on the website for the analysis and preparation of statistics on the navigation that the USER performs on the website, as well as to share content on social networks.
Artistica.studio uses the following cookies on this website:
- Technical cookies: These are those that allow the USER to navigate through the website and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the process of buying an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements while browsing, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Google Analytics cookies: These are third-party analysis cookies (Google Inc.) that allow the monitoring and analysis of the behavior of the USERS of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to create browsing profiles of the USERS of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the USERS of the service.
Google Analytics stores cookies on servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share them with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the system to function or when required by law to do so. According to Google, it does not save the IP address of the USER.
If you want information about the use that Google gives to cookies, we attach this other link: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage?amp%3Bcsw=1)
Social cookies: LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, etc.: third-party cookies, that is, external and third-party social networks, whose timing and purpose depend on each social network.
The user may, at any time, choose which cookies he wants to work on this website by:
- The browser settings; for example:
- Chrome, from: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer, from: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Firefox, from: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/disable-third-party-cookies
- Safari, from: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera, from: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
- There are third-party tools, available online, that allow users to detect cookies on each website they visit and manage their deactivation.
Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from those browsers you must exercise your right to delete or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.
- 4.6. Minors
The artistica.studio website is not directed to minors. The owner of the website declines any responsibility for the breach of this requirement.
- 4.8. Responsible for the file, and those in charge of the treatment
The data controller is Α1ejandro López Εscudero.
As data managers hired by the aforementioned person in charge:
Said data managers have been required to comply with the applicable regulatory provisions on data protection, at the time of their hiring.
5. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: Artistica.studio by itself or as assignee, is the owner of all intellectual and industrial property rights of its digital marketing, web development and graphic design web page, as well as of the elements contained therein (by title enunciative, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; brands or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), ownership of artistica.studio or its licensors. All rights reserved.
Any use not previously authorized by artistica.studio, will be considered a serious breach of the author’s intellectual or industrial property rights.
The reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making them available, of all or part of the contents of this web page, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without authorization, is expressly prohibited. from artistica.studio.
The USER undertakes to respect the rights of Intellectual and Industrial Property owned by artistica.studio. You can view the elements of the web and even print, copy and store them on your computer’s hard drive or on any other physical medium as long as it is solely and exclusively for your personal and private use. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages of artistica.studio
6. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY: Artistica.studio is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind that may be caused, by way of example: due to errors or omissions in the contents, due to lack of availability of the site website – which will make periodic stops for technical maintenance – as well as for the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents, despite having adopted all the necessary technological measures to avoid it.
7. MODIFICATIONS: Artistica.studio reserves the right to make the modifications it deems appropriate on its website without prior notice, being able to change, delete or add both the content and services provided through it and the way in which these appear presented or located on your website.
8. LINKS POLICY:
- 8.1. The persons or entities that intend to make or make a hyperlink from a web page of another Internet portal to the artistica.studio website must submit to the following conditions:
- The total or partial reproduction of any of the services or contents of the website is not allowed without the express prior authorization of artistica.studio
- No deep-links or IMG or image links, or frames with the artistica.studio website will be established without your express prior authorization.
- No false, inaccurate or incorrect statement will be established on the website of artistica.studio, nor on the services or contents thereof. Except for those signs that are part of the hyperlink, the web page on which it is established will not contain any brand, trade name, establishment label, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to artistica.studio, unless expressly authorized by it.
- The establishment of the hyperlink will not imply the existence of relations between artistica.studio and the owner of the website or portal from which it is made, nor the knowledge and acceptance of artistica.studio of the services and content offered on said website or portal.
- artistica.studio will not be responsible for the content or services made available to the public on the website or portal from which the hyperlink is made, nor for the information and statements included therein.
- 8.2. The artistica.studio website may make connections and links to other websites managed and controlled by third parties available to the user. These links have the exclusive function of facilitating users to search for information, content and services on the Internet, without under any circumstances being considered a suggestion, recommendation or invitation to visit them.
Artistica.studio does not market, direct, or previously control, or own the contents, services, information and statements available on said websites.
Artistica.studio does not assume any type of responsibility, not even indirectly or subsidiary, for damages of any kind that may arise from access, maintenance, use, quality, legality, reliability and usefulness of the content, information, communications, opinions, statements, products and services existing or offered on websites not managed by artistica.studio and that are accessible through www.artistica.studio
9. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: Artistica.studio reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and/or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or by a third party, to those users who fail to comply with these General Conditions of Use.
10. GENERALITIES: Artistica.studio will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of its website by exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it by law.
11. MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION: Artistica.studio may modify at any time the conditions determined here, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will depend on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
12. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION: The relationship between artistica.studio and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations.